Nikon has announced the Coolpix S810c camera, which is powered by Android 4.2.2 and features built-in WiFi and GPS connectivity.
The S810c has a 16MP CMOS sensor and a 12x optical zoom lens with lens-shift image stabilization, along with a 3.7″ touchscreen display.
Nikon Coolpix S810c Key Features
- Powered by Google Android v4.2.2
- 16MP CMOS Low-Light Image Sensor
- 12x Optical & 24x Dynamic Fine Zoom
- 3.7″ Rear Touch-Screen Display
- VR Image Stabilization
- Built-In Wi-Fi & GPS
- Full HD 1080p Video with Stereo Sound
- Download Google Play Apps
- Wireless Image Transfer
The Nikon 810c retails for $349.95 and should ship in May. Check it out here at B&H Photo.