Canon XF205 and XF200 Key Features
- 1920 x 1080, 1/2.84″ CMOS Sensor
- 20x Zoom with Zoom, Focus, Iris Rings
- 50Mbps MPEG-2 & 35Mbps MP4 Recording
- 4:2:2 Color Sampling
- 23.98/29.97p, 59.94i/p
- Dual CF & Single SDXC Card Slots
- Dual XLR Inputs, 4-Channels of Audio
- Orientable Hand Grip
- HDMI, WiFi & Ethernet
- HD-SDI, 3G-SDI, Time Code, Genlock (XF205 only)
The XF205 and XF200 are both 1080p HD camcorders that support MXF and MP4 formats and feature a 20x optical zoom lens. The XF205 adds 3G-SDI and HD-SDI output terminals in addition to genlock in/SMPTE time code (in/out) terminals. Otherwise the cameras are the same.
The XF205 and XF200 lens features three separate lens rings for focus, zoom and iris control, and both are equipped with both an Ethernet LAN terminal and dual-band wireless LAN connectivity. Canon’s CameraAccess plus app enables live viewing and remote operation using a compatible mobile device, as well as the real-time transfer of proxy data.
The Canon XF205 and XF200 should be available in mid-July for an estimated list price of $4,400.00 and $3,900.00, respectively. Check them out here at B&H Photo.