Alongside the new Tough TG-3, Olympus announced the new Stylus SH-1, which features a 16MP backlit CMOS sensor and a 24x optical zoom (25-600mm equivalent). The camera also captures 1080/60p HD video and is the first compact camera to employ Olympus’ 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization.
The camera can also capture 720p video at 120fps for slow motion effect and features built-in WiFi connectivity that connects the SH-1 to Android or iOS devices using a QR code to easily pair the devices.
Olympus Stylus SH-1 Key Features
- 16MP 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS Sensor
- TruePic VII Image Processor
- Olympus 24x Optical Zoom Lens
- 25-600mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0″ 460k-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- ISO 6400 & 11.5 fps Continuous Shooting
- Interval Shooting and Time-Lapse Movie
The Olympus Stylus SH-1 should be available in May for $399.99. Check it out here at B&H Photo.