X-Rite Launches ColorTRUE App for iPhone, iPad and Android Screen Calibration
X-Rite has released the new ColorTRUE app for iOS and Android devices, which allows users to create a custom display profile for mobile devices.
The ColorTRUE app features a built-in image gallery that allows users to view color accurate images after the device has been calibrated. Additionally, users will be able to toggle between calibrated and uncalibrated images within the image gallery. Furthermore, the image gallery features auto adjustments for any ambient view condition and allows you to match your table and desktop color profiles.
The ColorTRUE app is free from the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store and is used in conjunction with X-Rite hardware measurement devices. iOS phones and tablets support ColorMunki Smile, ColorMunki Display, i1Display Pro, and i1Pro 2, while Android phones and tablets support ColorMunki Display and i1Display Pro.
- X-Rite ColorMunki Smile is a New Entry-Level Color Calibration Solution
- X-Rite Launches Color Management Tips Website
- X-Rite Online Color Challenge
- Eye-Fi Direct Mode = Wireless Tethering to iPad, iPhone or Android Devices
- iUSBport Camera Allows You to Wirelessly Tether Canon/Nikon DSLRs to iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac & PC
Comments are closed.