Hasselblad has completely unveiled its new H5D-50c Medium Format CMOS Camera. Notably, Hasselblad is keeping the price point the same as its CCD-based H5D-50 camera, but that’s still well into the 5-figure territory.
Hasselblad H5D-50c Key Features
• 50 Mpixel CMOS sensor with almost twice the physical size of the largest 35mm
• Excellent high ISO performance: shoot at up to ISO 6400 and still produce crisp clean
images with perfect colours both on location or in the studio.
• High dynamic range (up to 14 stops) for improved detail in shadow and highlight areas.
• Longer shutter speeds (up to 12 minutes).
• Faster capture rate: 1.5 frames per second.
• Live Video in Phocus with higher frame rate.
• True Focus auto-focus system with Absolute Position Lock and camera controls.
• Options for working with tilt-shift.
• GPS recording flexibility.
The Hasselblad H5D-50c retails for $27,500 and has already began to ship. Check it out here at B&H Photo.