The Nikon D4s was only teased a bit at CES 2014. At the time, details were scant. According to Nikon Rumors, it looks like the camera may be officially announced with a full reveal on the specs and pricing next week on February 25.
After CES 2014, we started to see some specs and new features that we think will be on the D4s.
Nikon D4s Rumored Features and Improvements
- New focus mode: now can use 3D-Tracking in 9 or 21 points group
- Native ISO: 100-25,600
- Improved time-lapse movie recording: can change interval shutter in 1/6 stop (adjustable)
- White balance can be fine tuned by 0.25-0.50 Kelvin
- You can adjust the color tone of the camera LCD screen
- Same resolution as the D4 (16MP)
- HD movie at 60 fps/1080p
- Small change in the body design
- Same price as the D4 ($5,996.95 in the US)