Check out this video where Terry White shows off 10 things beginners want to know how to do in Photoshop CC. It’s a long video at 46 minutes, but novice users of Photoshop CC will find plenty of value by investing the time to watch it.
He starts off by pimping the Wacom tablets with a pressure sensitive stylus and why they are better for working in Photoshop.
As an overview of the material, here is a list of the 10 things:
- How to touch up a photo and remove blemishes with the spot healing tool
- What are layers and how to work with layers
- How to use layer masks
- How to crop photos
- How to fix exposure and color cast problems with Camera Raw filter
- How to remove an object from a photo
- How to move an object in a photo with Content-Aware Move
- How to remove a photo from a background and add to another photo
- How to add text
- How to save photos in different formats