New rumors suggest several of the improvements in the Nikon D4s, which is believed to be fully announced next week on February 11, just in time for CP+.
Recall that we first heard about the D4s at CES 2014, where we saw the camera under glass. At the time, details were scant. Now, we have some specs and new features that we can expect to see on the D4s.
Nikon D4s Rumored Features and Improvements
- New focus mode: now can use 3D-Tracking in 9 or 21 points group
- Native ISO: 100-25,600
- Improved time-lapse movie recording: can change interval shutter in 1/6 stop (adjustable)
- White balance can be fine tuned by 0.25-0.50 Kelvin
- You can adjust the color tone of the camera LCD screen
- Same resolution as the D4 (16MP)
- HD movie at 60 fps/1080p
- Small change in the body design
- Same price as the D4 ($5,996.95 in the US)
[via Nikon Rumors]