The Fuji X-T1 is rumored to launch on January 28 as the next mirrorless camera in Fuji’s X-series line. The camera is rumored to have a bigger and better EVF and will continue Fuji’s tradition of the 16MP APS-C X-Trans sensor.
Additionally, the Fuji X-T1 is rumored to support UHS-II SD cards for faster write speeds. More rumored specs are below.
Fuji X-T1 Rumored Specs
- Bigger and better EVF
- 16MP APS-C X-Trans sensor II
- Support for UHS-II SD memory card with fast writing speed
- 8fps with AF tracking
- Weather sealed body
- Fujica ST-like (SLR-type) design
- Priced between the X-E and X-PRO lines
- Additional battery grip will be available
- Faster AF then the X-E2 camera
The camera has been all-but confirmed via Fuji support page listings and teasers appearing online.