Canon has released a firmware update for the Cinema EOS C500. Firmware version 18.104.22.168.00 provides for the following modifications and improvements:
EOS C500 Cinema EOS Camera & EOS C500 PL Cinema EOS Camera
1. When using the Magnify focus assist function, the ability to move the magnified viewing area around the LCD has been added.
2. Maximum ISO setting has been increased to ISO 80,000.
3. Cinema Gamut mode and DCI-P3+ mode have been added to provide expanded color gamut options in RAW capture.
4. 4096×1080-pixel RAW format resolution has been added.
5. A Key Lock menu setting has been added which now makes it possible to lock all operations, including the START/STOP button.
6. Using the optional Canon WFT-E6 Wireless File Transmitter, the camera’s remote-control application allows up to two users to access the same unit via a Wi-Fi® link providing simultaneous and independent control of camera operation and metadata input.
7. Canon Log LUT support has been made possible for HD/SD SDI terminal output.
8. ACESproxy output from monitor terminal has been added.
9. [ND]/[ND-] have been added as functions that can be allocated to any assignable button.
EOS C500 Digital Cinema Camera only
10. Ability to assign the two control dials (body and grip) to operate either Iris or ISO sensitivity independently has been added.
11. Peripheral Illumination Correction Data has been added for seven (7) Canon Cinema lenses (EF mount) and eleven (11) Canon EF Lenses.
You can download the update here on Canon’s website.