Fuji has announced the Fujinon XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS lens for its X-Series mirrorless cameras. Accounting for the APS-C crop factor, the new lens offers the equivalent field of view of a 15-36mm lens on a full frame camera.
Fujinon XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS Key Features and Specs
- FUJIFILM X-Mount is compatible with all FUJIFILM interchangeable system cameras
- Powerful optical image stabilization minimizes shake and blur in low light
- Newly designed optical system uses 4 high-precision aspherical lenses and 3 extra low dispersion glass lenses which maximize performance of the FUJFILM X-Trans sensor
- HT-EBC*1 multi-layer coating to minimize ghosting
- Additional newly-developed coating added to the reverse side of the front lens to further reduce the ghosting that typically occurs when using deep concave lenses
- Enhanced resolving power at all apertures when used with an X-series camera*2 that incorporates a Lens Modulation Optimizer (LMO) function
- Seven-blade aperture diaphragm that helps create smooth and round bokeh effects
- Macro minimum working distance of 24cm
- 15mm equivalent has 91.6 degree of horizontal angle of view
- Inner focusing system drives smaller lenses in the middle or rear lens groups without moving the larger lenses in the front lens groups for high-speed AF
The new XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS lens should be available in March 2014 for $999.95.