Macphun has released Focus 2, which is touted as an easy-to-use software application to enable photographers of all skill levels add selective focus to their images.
Focus 2 contains five aperture settings fine-tuned for specific types of photography such as Portrait, Landscape, Macro and Tilt-Shift. The latter helps create the popular “miniature” look in photos. A Custom Focus setting provides even greater control when applying focus and blur to images. Users can set the center focal point and amount of blur, while Vividness and Vignette features provide a professional finishing touch to images.
Focus 2 Key Features
- Aperture settings optimized for Portrait, Nature, Architecture, Macro and Tilt-Shift, with override controls to add or remove lens blur
- Custom Focus options for precision control
- Face recognition in the Portrait setting
- Vividness controls for boosting color
- Vignette controls for finishing touches
- One-click auto enhancement fixes contrast, color, brightness and more
- Crop, zoom, straighten and aspect ratio adjustment
- Real-time previews with LiveBlur technology
- Full gestures support: rotate, pinch, zoom, move and adjust blur strength with your fingers
- Save as a Focus 2 file to retain settings or export images to JPG, TIFF, PNG, PSD and more
- Send directly to iPhoto, Aperture or iCloud or share on popular social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
- Mavericks ready
Focus 2 is available now in the Mac App Store for an introductory price of $9.99; however, it will increase to $14.99 in early 2014.