Canon EOS M2 Specs Leak Out
Recent rumors suggest that the Canon EOS M2 will be announced at or just prior to CES 2014 in early January 2014. The camera is rumored to be slightly smaller than the original EOS M and feature an improved AF system. The EOS M2′s newly-leaked specs are below.
Canon EOS M2 Rumored Specs
- APS-C 18MP sensor
- Hybrid CMOS AF II
- AF Speed 2.3 times faster
- AF Servo in Video Mode
- Image processing engine DIGIC 5
- 4.6fps burst rate
- ISO range 100-12800 (25600 extended)
- About a 10% smaller than the Canon EOS M
- Wifi in camera
- Can operate the camera with a smartphone.
- Wireless image transfer to the smartphone
Comments are closed.