CustomSLR just launched a Kickstarter campaign for its new Air Strap camera strap and has already blown through its campaign goal – achieving over $23,000 in pledges toward a $15,000 goal in less than 4 days.
The AirStrap is a $25 strap that CustomSLR touts as a lightweight, breathable, and versatile alternative to traditional camera straps. Key features include:
- Breathable vents and moisture wicking fabric channel heat and sweat away from your shoulder to keep you cool.
- Cushy neoprene padding absorbs shock for maximum comfort.
- Quick-adjust slider lets you shorten the strap to keep your camera secure at your side. When you need to take a photo, just pull and slide the strap to a longer length.
- Rotating buckle swivels, so the strap moves with you for better flexibility.
- Versatility. The Air Strap is compatible with most cameras. With an optional attachment, it can easily attach to any bag, such as a laptop bag or duffel bag.
The campaign lasts through January 9, 2014, so there’s still plenty of time to get a Kickstarter order in. The Air Strap is expected to be shipped to customers in February 2014.
Check out more details here on Kickstarter.