Photoshop Elements 12: The Missing Manual is a new book from Adobe Community Expert Barbara Brundage, who has been the author of Photoshop Elements: The Missing Manual since Elements 3. This comes hot on the heels of the release of Photoshop Elements 12.
“With candid, jargon-free advice and step-by-step guidance, you’ll get the most out of Elements for everything from sharing and touching-up photos to fun print and online projects.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get to work right away. Import, organize, edit, crop, and color-correct your photos with ease.
- Retouch any image. Repair and restore old and damaged photos.
- Add pizzazz. Dress up your photos with dozens of filters, layer styles, and special effects.
- Share photos. Create online albums, email-ready slideshows, and web-ready files.
- Use your words. Make greeting cards, calendars, and flyers by adding text to images.
- Unleash your creativity. Design photo books, scrapbooks, collages, and other projects.
- Find your artistic flair. Create digital artwork from scratch, using tools to draw, paint, and blend.”