GoPro has released version 2.0 of GoPro Studio for both Mac and Windows. GoPro Studio 2.0 is a free, consumer-friendly video editing workflow with easy-to-follow templates for editing your GoPro HERO footage.
GoPro Studio 2.0 Key Features
- New: GoPro Edit Templates make it easy to create GoPro-style videos
- New: Trim, edit and mix video clips
- New: Add titles, music, audio tracks and more
- New: Fisheye adjustment control
- New: Adjust video playback speed for fast or slow motion
- New: Export video still frames at full resolution
- Create videos from time-lapse photo sequences
- Edit immersive 3D videos (requires 3D HERO System, sold separately)
- Supports GoPro, Canon®, Nikon® and other constant frame rate H.264 mp4 and .mov formats
- GoPro CineForm codec provides up to 1080p with deep color in 3rd party software
You can download GoPro Studio 2.0 here on GoPro’s website.