The Panasonic GX7 has been officially unveiled after plenty of leaks and rumors. The GX7 features a 16MP Micro Four Thirds sensor and is the first in the Panasonic mirrorless line-up to offer built-in image stabilization.
Additionally, the GX7 sports a 90-degree tilting LCD at 2,764k-dot resolution and captures full 1080/60p HD video.
Panasonic GX7 Key Specs
- 16MP Digital Live MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 3.0″ 1,040k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 90° Tilting 2,764k-Dot EVF
- Full HD 1080p AVCHD Video at 60 fps
- MEGA O.I.S. In-Body Image Stabilization
- Built-In Wireless and NFC Connectivity
- Focus Peaking and Magnification Windows
- Magnesium Alloy Body Construction
The Panasonic GX7 body retails for $999. Check availability here at B&H Photo.
The GX7 is also available with the 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 kit lens for $1099. Check availability here at B&H Photo.