Canon has released firmware updates for the EOS 1D Mark III, 1Ds Mark III and 1D Mark IV.
The firmware updates incorporate the following fixes:
- Resolves the following phenomenon: when the camera is not attached to a lens, power consumption may be higher than usual, causing premature battery drain.
- Resolves a phenomenon in which “Err 70″ may be displayed when the shutter is released without a lens attached.
You can download the updates from Canon’s website at the following links for the respective cameras.
- Canon 1D Mark III Firmware Version 1.3.2
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Firmware Version 1.2.3
- Canon 1D Mark IV Firmware Version 1.1.4