Panasonic has unleashed an new superzoom point-and-shoot camera, the Lumix FZ70, with a massive 60x zoom reach that is equivalent to a 20-1200mm lens on a 35mm camera.
The FZ70 also features a 16.1MP backside illuminated sensor and 1080/60i HD video capture. Of course, with that much zoom range, the FZ70 features optical image stabilization to help reduce camera shake blur at those long-reaching focal lengths. The FZ70 offers a sensitivity range of ISO 100-6400 and features both an EVF and a 3″ LCD.
Panasonic Lumix FZ70 Key Features
- 16.1MP 1/2.3″ BSI MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- Lumix DC Vario 60x Optical Zoom Lens
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 20-1200mm
- 3.0″ 460k-Dot LCD Monitor
- 0.20″ 202k-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
- Full HD 1080i AVCHD Video at 60 fps
- Built-In Wind Shield Zoom Microphone
- POWER O.I.S. with Active Mode
- Creative Controls, Panorama, and Retouch