Pentax has announced its latest Q-mount camera – the Q7. The leading spec from Pentax is that the Q7 will be available in 120 color combinations.
Aesthetics aside, the Q7 features a 12.4MP 1/1.7″ backlit CMOS sensor and captures 1080p HD video at 24p or 30p. Additionally, the Q7 sports a 3-inch LCD at 460k-dot res and a max ISO 12,800 sensitivity setting.
Pentax Q7 Key Specs
- 12.4MP 1/1.7″ Backlit CMOS Sensor
- Fits Pentax Q-Mount Lens System
- 3.0″ 460k-dot LCD with AR Coating
- Full 1080p HD/H.264 Video Recording
- 5 fps Burst Shooting and 1/2000s Shutter
- ISO Sensitivities up to 12800
- In-Camera Sensor-Shift Shake Reduction
- In-Camera RAW Processing
- Micro HDMI Port
- Built-in Pop-up Flash
The Pentax Q7 is available in a kit with a 5-15mm lens for $496.95, along with other options for a body only, or a two-lens kit. Check them all out here at B&H Photo.