The new release of PluralEyes 3.2 for Windows is a free update for existing customers, and offers a number of new benefits including:
- Full support for Windows systems, and now imports/exports its timeline with Sony Vegas Pro;
- PluralEyes 3.2 turn post from tedious to lightning-fast, with performance specs up to 20x quicker than PluralEyes 2, and hundreds of times faster than synchronizing the old-fashioned way;
- A brand new timeline with visual feedback, giving filmmakers and videographers confidence watching the sync happen in real time. Users can also identify problems before they happen, and get some geek excitement by watching the sync occur in real time;
- Red Giant has integrated DualEyes features to create a standalone PluralEyes 3 application. Now users can sync footage before going into an editing platform;
- “Do It For Me” workflow enables PluralEyes to do the heavy lifting, when adding a group of clips as ‘Takes,’ PluralEyes decides their relationship while it’s syncing;
- New touch-up tools like Two-Up View and Synchronize Pair of Clips save time by adjusting the sync on-the-fly, offering you a full quality control step before the creative editing.
PluralEyes 3.2 for Windows is available immediately and priced at $199.00 for new customers, and as a free update for PluralEyes 3 customers. PluralEyes 2 and DualEyes customers can upgrade to PluralEyes 3.2 for $79.00 USD. Note: This is a free upgrade for those customers who purchased PluralEyes 2 and DualEyes after March 17, 2012.