Nikon has a new DSLR and lens rebate program that just kicked off today and lasts through June 29, 2013. The new instant rebates apply to all Nikon DSLRs – including the new D7100, D600 and D800.
When you buy any Nikon DSLR, you will be able to buy any of the 17 lenses or 2 flashes with savings ranging from $20 to $300. There is no limit to the amount of lenses or which lenses you can buy.
Here is a complete list of lenses and speedlights, along with instant rebate amounts that are available in this deal:
- AF-S NIKKOR 28mm f/1.8G – $100 Off
- AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G – $100 Off
- AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G – $20 Off
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR – $100 Off
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II – $250 Off
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR – $300 Off
- AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED – $200 Off
- AF-S NIKKOR 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR – $100 Off
- AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR - $
- AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR - $
- AF-S DX VR Zoom-NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED – $100 Off
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR – $150 Off
- AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED – $100 Off
- AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II – $300 Off
- AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR – $300 Off
- AF-S NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED – $200 Off
- AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/3.5G ED VR – $100 Off
You can combine the Nikon DSLRs and lenses in bundle for the instant savings here at B&H Photo.