The Nikon 1 Nikkor 32mm f/1.2 is a new lens for the Nikon 1 Series mirrorless camera system. The lens was originally introduced in October 2012 as an “in development” unit.
The new 32mm f/1.2 lens is 86.4 mm equivalent in full frame format, which makes a is a nice length for portraits and the f/1.2 should produce better bokeh than any other lens currently in the Nikon 1 series.
1 NIKKOR 32mm f/1.2 Highlights
- Fixed 32mm focal length (86mm equivalent)
- Fastest lens in the 1 NIKKOR line with a wide max aperture of f/1.2
- First 1 NIKKOR lens equipped with Silent Wave Motor (SWM) to ensure quiet operation
- First 1 NIKKOR lens with a manual focus ring and M/A (AF with manual override function)
- First 1 NIKKOR lens sporting a Nano Crystal Coat to reduce instances of ghost and flare
- Compatibility with the entire Nikon 1 system (J1, J2, J3, S1, V1, V2)