The Handbook of Bird Photography is a new book from photographers Bence Mate, Jari Peltomäki and Markus Varesvuo.
“In this book, you’ll learn about all of the elements that lead to a great bird photograph, including:
- The bird photographer’s equipment
- Shooting techniques: exposure, focus, how to show movement and freeze action, etc.
- In the field: bird behavior, hides, and how to attract birds
- How to use light and compose and crop images
- The best sites for finding and photographing birds”