The Canon 70D was previously rumored to be announced next week on April 23. If that is, in fact, the case, we should expect to see lots more leaks and rumors in the next few days. However, confidence for that date is now waning a bit.
Still yet, that hasn’t stopped the rumor mill from generating a revised spec list of what we could/should see on the Canon 70D.
Canon 70D Rumored Specs
- 18mp Sensor (Same as SL1)
- DIGIC V (no one has said it will get DIGIC 6)
- SD Card
- 3.2″ Touchscreen LCD (No mention of swivel)
- Magnesium Alloy Construction
- Slightly larger than the EOS 60D
- $1199 USD Body Only
These specs fit right in line with prior specs that I said we should expect on an eventual 70D.
Again, if the 70D is the camera that is coming for Canon’s press events next week, expect to hear a lot more in the coming days.