Pelican has released a new laptop and camera case that puts the hardshell protection for you camera gear on your back.
The Pelican ProGear S130 Laptop/Camera Backpack is top-loading, TSA-ready backpack that features a protective divider pack for cameras in addition to a built-in watertight and crushproof case for laptops or tablets.
The ProGear S130 also has a high-impact compartment to protect a camera body, extra lenses and flash equipment. The dividers in the camera compartment are removable if you want to use it for some other than a camera case.
Pelican ProGear S130 Backpack Key Specs
- Built-In Watertight, Crushproof Case
- Top-Loading, Fast Access – TSA Ready & Under Seat Convenient
- Slim case for use with – Ultrabook™ laptops
- Watertight to 1 meter for 30 min* – O-Ring Gasket Sealed
- Pressure Equalization Valve – Prevents Vacuum Lock
- Removable padded divider set – Protects Cameras, Tablets, and other Devices
- Rigid front plate for impact protection
- Bottom Expanding Sling Storage
- Load Compression Straps
- Top-loader 25 liter main storage – Durable Rip-Stop Nylon
- Chest clip and removable hip belt
- Floating shoulder straps and lumbar pad – Ergonomic Ventilated Back
*Case portion only. Backpack is water-resistant but not watertight.
The Pelican ProGear S130 retails for $304.95; however, it is currently available for $259 here at B&H Photo.