Fuji’s new FinePix XP200 is the latest in their XP series rugged lineup. The XP200 features a 16MP sensor and a 5x optical zoom lens. On the rugged side, it is Waterproof to 50ft (15M), Shockproof to 6.6ft, Freezeproof to 14°F (-10°C) and Dustproof.
The XP200 connects wireless to Android and iOS devices via Fuji’s free app to let you transfer images to the device and upload images to social media networks. The XP200 capture full HD 1080/60i video and will also capture full resolution images at up to 10fps.
FinePix XP200 key features:
- Waterproof to 50ft/15m
- Shockproof to 6.6ft/2m
- Freezeproof to 14°F/-10ºC
- 1/2.3” 16MP CMOS sensor
- 5x optical zoom (10x total using Intelligent Digital zoom)
- CMOS-shift image stabilization
- 3.0” LCD screen with anti-reflective coating
- Wireless Image Transfer to smartphones and tablets
- Full HD movie recording and a dedicated “Movie Recording Button”
- 10fps continuous shooting mode at full resolution (max 9 frames) with dedicated “Burst Mode Button”
- High speed multi-frame processing – record two shots or more at different exposures and then combine them to achieve High Dynamic Range (HDR) shots with natural contrast that preserves details in the highlights and shadows.
- Motion Panorama 360 – create a 360º panoramic shot by selecting the mode, pressing the shutter button and spinning around in a circle.
- Individual Shutter 3D – create fun images with a 3D effect by combining two shots taken from slightly different angles.