As a refresher, I have included a quick overview below.
Canon Rebel SL1 Key Specs
- 18.0MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- 3.0″ Clear View II Touchscreen LCD
- ISO 100-12800, Expandable to 25600
- Full HD 1080 Video with Continuous AF
- 4.0 fps Continuous Shooting
- 9-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
- Compact and Lightweight; Weighs 0.8lb
- Compatible with Canon EF and EF-S Lenses
The SL1 follows the new T5i with new “creative modes” that allow users to add effects to images either during capture or via editing options during image review.
The Canon SL1 should be available in April for $649.99 for the body only or $799.99 with the new EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM kit lens, which was discussed in greater detail in the Canon Rebel T5i coverage.
Check availability for the Canon Rebel SL1 via the links below.