Samsung NX1100 Key Specs
- 20.3MP APS-C CMOS Image Sensor
- 3.0″ 921k-Dot TFT-LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30fps
- Built-In Wireless Connectivity
- 8fps RAW and JPEG Continuous Shooting
- ISO 100-12800
- Smart Auto, Scene, and Magic Modes
- Samsung 20-50mm f/3.5-5.6 ED II Lens
- External Flash Included
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Included
B&H has a complete list of features and specs up for the camera and it has been up for the better part of today, so it doesn’t appear to be a quick slip-up. Perhaps Samsung is quietly updating the NX1000 since it is a rather mild update?
We’ll let you know if/when an otherwise official word comes from Samsung on the new APS-C mirrorless model.
[via Photo Rumors]