The Nikon Coolpix A is a new 16.2MP DX-format fixed lens camera. It sports a fixed 18.5mm f/2.8 lens (28mm equivalent) and offers a more modern design than other fixed lens cameras like the Fuji X100S.
Nikon Coolpix A Key Features
- 16.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor
- 18.5mm (28mm equivalent) prime lens with f/2.8 aperture
- Quick AF performance (4 frames-per-second)
- Multiple Scene Modes
- Manual controls (P,S,A,M) and ability to capture RAW/NEF image files
- Wi-Fi accessible with WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter
Several accessories will be available for the Coolpix A including the DF-CP1 Optical Viewfinder, the UR-E24 Adapter Ring for attaching lens hoods and filters, and the HN-CP18 metal Lens Hood.