The Sub Urban Disguise series is a new shoulder bag series due out in February that will be available in four sizes:
- Sub Urban Disguise 5 holds a regular size DSLRs with one to two small telephotos or primes, or a D700 with a 18-200 attached. It also accommodates Micro 4/3rds, Leica and Sony NEX systems. Great for Strobists as it fits two to three pro-size flashes.
- Sub Urban Disguise 10 holds a regular size DSLRs with two to three small telephotos or primes, or a D700 with a 18-200 attached. It also fits three pro-size flashes.
- Sub Urban Disguise 20 holds regular size DSLRs with three to four small telephotos or primes or a D700 with a 18-200 attached. It fits four to five pro-size flashes.
- Sub Urban Disguise 30 fits a regular size DSLR and two to four standard telephoto lenses, or a D700 with a 24-70 2.8 attached. It can also hold an iPad or similarly-sized tablet.
The Sub Urban Disguise bags feature include a flip-top lid that folds away from the body to provide quick access to gear. The series builds off the design of the original Think Tank Urban Disguise series, but for smaller gear or photographers who want to travel lighter.
The Change-Up V2.0 is an update to the already-popular Change-Up bag and includes the following new features:
- Increased height to fit all 70-200 2.8 lenses
- Increased depth of top of bag to fit standard-size bodies
- Added compression straps
- Increased padding of back panel for added comfort
- Belt strap tuck-away function improved by creating two separate pockets
- Decreased weight and increased flexibility
- Removed rear zippered pocket to allow fit for body while keeping bag slim
- Change zipper application to “clam-shell” one handed application (one slider)
- Rain cover moved to new zippered pocket on the bottom edge of the front panel