Nikon has issued a firmware update for its Coolpix S800c Android-powered point and shoot camera. Firmware version 1.1 provides the following fixes:
- Support for Hindi and Arabic has been added.
- When a memory card inserted in the camera was ejected while an Android app saved to the camera’s internal SD card storage (internal SD card space) was running, operation of the Android OS sometimes became unstable. This issue has been resolved.
- When the camera was turned on and then off, icons for Android apps saved to the camera’s internal SD card storage (internal SD card space) sometimes disappeared. This issue has been resolved.
- An issue that sometimes caused unexpected termination of Wi-Fi connections has been resolved.
- An issue that sometimes caused the camera to stop functioning when multiple Android apps were running has been resolved.
- DPOF-compatible printers were sometimes unable to recognize information specified with print orders (playback menu>Print order). This issue has been resolved.
You can download the update from Nikon’s website.