Fuji has taken the wraps off of its latest X-series camera, the XF1 compact camera.
The Fuji XF1 features a 12MP 2/3-inch CMOS sensor and optical image stabilization on its 4x zoom lens (25-100mm equivalent). The lens offers a variable aperture of f/1.8-4.9 and a manual zoom ring. Other features include full HD video capture and 360-degree panoramic images.
Fuji XF1 Key Features
- 12MP EXR CMOS 2/3-Inch Sensor
- High Quality Fujinon 4x F1.8-4.9 Manual Zoom Lens
- 3.0-Inch LCD (460k-dot res)
- Full HD Video Capture
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Full Manual Controls
- ISO 100-12800
- Macro Shooting to 3cm
- Motion Panorama 360-degree
- In-Camera RAW Converter
The Fuji XF1 should be available in October for $499.95. It is currently available for pre-order here at Amazon.com.