At this point, the official announcement of Sony cameras this week will be a little unsurprising; however, it still looks to be a heck of a product lineup for Sony.
We also get a little better look at the EVF placement and the ISO standard hot shoe atop the NEX-6.
As a refresher, the expected spec list is below.
Sony NEX-6 Specs
- 16.1MP APS-C Exmor sensor
- BIONZ processor
- ISO range: 100-25,600
- 2.369k dots XGA OLED Tru-Finder EVF
- 3″ 921k dots tiltable LCD screen
- Max shutter speed: 1/4000
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- New camera apps
- Auto HDR functionality
- Built-in flash with guide number of 6
- New multi interface hot shoe
- New hybrid AF with phase detection and contrast detection AF points
- Stereo mic
- 1920×1080 60i/60p/24p video recording capabilities
- Price: $1000
[via Photo Rumors]