Even though it was not announced alongside the new Fuji X-E1 yesterday, the Fuji XF1 compact camera has largely leaked out with plenty of images and specs to share.
The Fuji XF1 is a compact camera with a retro styling that puts it in the same vein as the new X-E1 and X-Pro1 mirrorless cameras. The lens can apparently be zoomed using the manual control ring around the lens barrel.
Check out the rest of the features below.
Fuji XF1 Key Features
- Compact, high-end, with the appearance of three kinds of colors (black, red, brown)
- 12 million pixel 2/3 inch EXR-CMOS sensor with EXR-Auto
- High-speed processing and high-speed response time
- 4 times Fujinon optical manual zoom lens (equivalent to 35mm camera 25-100mm), combined with digital zoom up to eight times
- F1.8 (Wide) – F4.9 (Telephoto)
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Full manual feature
- Bright, clear 3.0 inches / 460,000-pixel LCD screen
- 360 ° seamless mobile panorama function
- 11 Art Filter effects and 5 “film simulation modes for creative shooting, plus the relative displacement of the two 2D photos to create a 3D photo 3D shooting
- Full HD video capabilities, camera support manual optical zoom and Auto Scene Recognition
- Dedicated camera bag is optional
[via Photo Rumors]