Adobe has updated Photoshop CS6 to version 13.0.1, which provides a number of updates, including 76 core issues.
Specific fixes include the following:
- 3D: Reflection does not render when ray Traced
- 3D: Ray Trace does not stop rendering
- 3D: OpenGL widget stops working in Full Screen Windows
- Paths and Shapes: No way to select a Shape layer without path getting activated
- Paths and Shapes: Shapes do not constrain properly with non-square pixels
- Paths and Shapes: Unable to type on paths or shape layer
- Paths and Shapes: Vector Layers Copy/Paste attributes not actionable
- Paths and Shapes: No vector preview when transforming shape layers.
- Windows task bar location & image window problem
- Paint is offset with Grip Pen
- Actions: An action that copies, closes, and pastes to another open image gives error that it cannot paste Documents open as floating
- Actions: CS4/5 Actions that include “Use legacy” option are not using legacy in CS6
- Liquify: Mac 10.8: Corruption when using large images on a background layer
- Type: Extensis: Update All Text Layer becomes available after replace missing fonts
- Layer Comps: “Could not complete your request because the result would be too big” displayed with this CS5 sample file
- Group Styles: Some blending options not saved with file
- Video playback should use draft quality for faster playback
- After crop, Adjustment layers with dropdown menus become grayed out in properties panel
- Channels Panel: Thumbnails don’t update after moving layer
- Performance: Moving layers is slow compared to CS5 if layer palette is visible and thumbnails are showing
You can get the update via Adobe Application Manager, accessible via the Help menu in Photoshop CS6 – choose Help > Updates.
[via Photoshop Blog]