The Sony A99 has been rumored for many months now with more features and specs firming up as we move closer to Photokina 2012. Now, it seems, full specs for the 24MP full frame A99 have surfaced courtesy of Photo Rumors.
At this point, there’s not a whole lot that’s surprising; however, notably absent is the rumored 1080p HD video capture at 120fps. Instead, the specs list the A99 as shooting 1080/60p HD video.
Announcement due September 12, 2012. See the full spec list below.
Sony A99 Rumored Full Specs
- 24.3MP full frame CMOS Exmor sensor
- Translucent mirror technology
- ISO range: 100-25,600 (ISO-low 50 is also available)
- 14 bit RAW output
- 1/8000 maximum shutter speed
- 10 fps
- Shutter life: 200,000 shots
- 102 points AF system
- AF with two phase detection sensors
- 2360k dots XGA OLED viewfinder
- 3″ tiltable 921k dots LCD screen
- Full HD video recording at 1920×1080/60p
- Auto HDR capability
- HDMI output
- Built-in stereo mic
- Built-in flash with guide number of 12
- New multi-segment low pass filter
- Photodiode expansion technology
- Light concentration technology
- Selective noise reduction
- Two memory slots: SD and SD+MS cards
- Announced on September 12, 2012
- Available in stores in late October 2012
- New accessories to be released with the a99: battery grip, flash, remote control, microphone etc.
- Very light, weather sealed magnesium alloy body
- Weight: 730 g.