Sony Vegas Pro editors can now get Boris Continuum Complete 8 to add onto Vegas Pro versions 10 and 11. All BCC filters take advantage of either multi-processing or OpenGL acceleration. The BCC 8 package retails for $995, but is now available at an introductory price $595. Upgrades from prior BCC software is $295.
Boris Continuum Complete 8 Key Features
• Beat Reactor Technology is built into many BCC for Vegas Pro filters, making it easy to generate audio-driven effects such as a pulsing light, a glow, or even an image wipe that follows along with the beat of an audio track.
• BCC Film Glow creates the soft feel of exposed film.
• BCC Flicker Fixer repairs video affected by flickering light or uneven shutter exposure.
• BCC Lens Flare 3D creates cinematic looks and stylish broadcast design elements.
• BCC Particle Emitter 3D provides a powerful, OpenGL-accelerated particle system.
• BCC Organic Strands emulates flowing strands of matter, glowing plasma, and more.
• BCC Pin Art 3D creates a “pin board” look based on a layer image.
• 32-Bit Float Precision Color Rendering is now supported, offering even smoother blurs, glows, and other effects while providing the highest quality final image.
Other Boris Continuum Complete filters that are new to BCC 8 for Vegas Pro include 3D Extruded Image Shatter, Brick, Burnt Film, Cloth, Fire and Smoke, Fractal Noise, Glow Matte, Granite, Mixed Colors, Noise Map 2, Particle Array 3D, Premult, Reptilian, Rock, Stage Light, Star Matte, Stars, Steel Plate, Tile Mosaic, Veined Marble, Videoscope, Weave, Wild Cards, Wood Grain, and Wooden Planks.
More info is available on Boris’ website.