Induro has unveiled new low-profile, heavy-duty BHL Ballheads available in three different sizes. The significant spec of these heads is the massive load capacity. The BHL1 handles a max load of 44lbs. The BHL2 max load is 66lbs., while the BHL3 max load is 88lbs.
Key features include:
- Oversized head lock knob provides a good all-weather grip for smooth camera positioning and locking control
- Unique integrated lock limiter tension control permits rapid independent adjustment compensation for individual camera weights
- Separate pan action lock and graduated base scale makes 360-degree horizontal camera positioning simple and repeatable
- Arca-Swiss style quick release system accepts industry standard interchangeable QR plates and brackets. Includes a matching Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release Plate.
- Double safety lock with dual-action control assures smooth, secure and rapid camera changes
- Built-in bubble level – easily maintain horizontal camera positioning and alignment