Topaz Labs has taken the wraps off of Adjust 5 this week. There are a number of improvements to the new version, a few of which include:
- New preset categories with with over 100 presets, for everything from subtle photo pops and warmth/cool adjustments to HDR effects, film effects and more.
- Selective adjustment brush for burning, dodging, smoothing, and brushing out effects.
- Apply button, which allows you to stack multiple effects.
- Transparency slider to control how strong the overall effect is applied to your image.
- Histogram and Curve tool integration.
- Enhancements to the interface layout and tools.
I am just starting to dig into the new features with Adjust 5, and will hopefully have up a preview or mini-review next week.
Adjust 5 retails for $49.99; however, Topaz Labs is currently offering a 30% discount on Adjust 5 or on the Topaz bundle. The coupon code is: “ADJUSTME” and it is valid until 11/30/11.
Topaz Adjust is compatible with recent versions of Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Lightroom, iPhoto and Aperture, among others. More details on Topaz Labs’ website.