Apple has added updates to both Aperture and iPhoto.
Aperture 3.2 supports compatibility with iCloud and iOS 5. This update also addresses minor stability, performance and compatibility issues, including:
- Resolves an issue that could cause the “Loading” indicator to reappear in the Viewer when cropping a photo
- Aperture now automatically relaunches into Full Screen mode if the application was in Full Screen mode when last quit
- Pinch-to-zoom gesture now automatically activates Zoom mode in the Viewer
- Left and right swipe gestures can now be used to navigate between photos in the Viewer
- Microsoft Outlook can now be chosen in Preferences as the application used by Aperture for emailing photos
- Fixes a problem that could cause Aperture, running on OS X Lion, to quit unexpectedly when using brushes to apply adjustments
- Loupe now correctly displays magnification levels between 50-100%.
- Fixes an issue that could cause Aperture, running on OS X Lion, to display the incorrect color profile on externally edited images
- Import window now includes an option to delete photos from iPhone and iPad after they have been imported into Aperture
- The Lift & Stamp tool now displays the correct cursor icons when being used in Split View and Viewer only modes
iPhoto 9.2 also adds compatibility with iCloud and iOS 5, and addresses minor stability, performance and compatibility issues, including:
- Left and right swipe gestures can now be used to navigate between photos in Magnify (1-up) view
- Previously imported photos are now displayed in a separate section of the Import window
- Book/calendar themes and card categories can now be selected using a pop-up menu in the carousel view
- Resolves an issue that could cause some pages of books to print incorrectly
- Rebuilding a library now correctly preserves saved slideshows and books
Download the Aperture 3.2 update here on Apple’s website.
Download the iPhoto 9.2 update here on Apple’s website.