Details on the 5 core tools in Photo Essentials 4:
- Make It Better – Takes the guesswork out of color correction with a patented process of side-by-side comparisons. New technology corrects brightness and contrast instantly, bringing all detail to life, even in images that initially seem too dark.
- Cut It Out – Removes backgrounds from complex subjects easier than ever. Intuitive tools make it easy to paint away unwanted backgrounds while maintaining fine details in photos, such as hair, smoke, glass and netting.
- Make It Cool – Offers a complete library of professional-looking effects that can be applied with just one click, including HDR and vintage looks. Effects can be applied selectively with the Masking Brush and Masking Bug. Multiple effects can be stacked on top of each other to create a unique look, then saved and shared with friends.
- Frame It – Provides the perfect finishing touch to images with more than 1200 professionally-designed textures, adornments, edges and frames.
- Enlarge It – Makes large, high-quality prints from small files with patented technology that maintain sharp edges and small details. Perfect for enlarging and printing images from camera phones.
Photo Essentials 4 retails for $69.95. An upgrade is available for $39.95.
More info is available at onOne’s website.