It’s been a long, hot summer. So, Photography Bay is here to help one lucky reader beat the heat with some cool photography gear in the Swag Bag Giveaway 2.
One lucky reader will receive the following gear in the Swag Bag:
- Think Tank Photo Retrospective 5 ($129 value from Think Tank Photo)
- 500GB Verbatim Store ‘n Go Firewire 800/USB 3.0 Hard Drive ($174 value from Verbatim)
- SpyderCheckr Calibriation Tool ($129 value Datacolor)
- Ring Flash Lighting Kit ($24.95 value from DIY Photography)
- Double Flash Bracket ($19.95 value from DIY Photography)
- Bokeh Masters Kit ($35 value from DIY Photography)
- Creative Landscapes: Digital Photography Tips and Techniques ($29.99 value from Wiley)
- Creative Lighting: Digital Photography Tips and Techniques ($29.99 value from Wiley)
- Digital Wedding Photography Photo Workshop ($29.99 value from Wiley)
- Black and White Digital Photography Photo Workshop ($29.99 value from Wiley)
- Nature Photography Photo Workshop ($29.99 value from Wiley)
Here’s how you can easily get your shot at winning the whole Swag Bag:
1. Be a fan of Photography Bay’s Facebook Page by “Liking” it.
2. Leave a comment on Photography Bay’s Facebook Wall that says something like: “I want to win the awesome Photography Bay Swag Bag Giveaway 2!”
That’s it. Do those 2 things and you’re entered to win.
Details: You have until midnight on August 31, 2011 to enter. Only one entry per person. Winner will be chosen at random and announced after the contest ends. Winner must have a valid Facebook account and respond to prize notification within 72 hours of such notification. If the winner fails to respond within 72 hours, another winner will be randomly selected. Applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner. The Swag Bag will only be shipped to a US mailing address.
Thank You Swag Bag Sponsors!
Photography Bay sends out a big heartfelt thanks to all the sponsors of this awesome Swag Bag, which include:
Without awesome sponsors like these, the Swag Bag giveaways just couldn’t happen. Thanks!