It looks like several of Sony’s new cameras have surfaced in leaked product images.
Above, you can see the Sony NEX-7, NEX-5N, A77 Battery Grip, Sony 16-50mm lens, Zeiss 24mm f/1.8 lens and NEX E-mount 55-210mm lens.
Sony is expected to launch the following cameras and lenses on or around August 24:
- Sony Alpha A77 (24MP A700 replacement with translucent mirror technology)
- Sony Alpha A65 (another SLT camera – junior to the A77, but above the A55)
- Sony NEX-7 (advanced NEX camera – above the NEX-5 line)
- Sony NEX-5N (replacement of the NEX-5)
- Sony NEX-VG20 (replacement for NEX-VG10 APS-C camcorder)
- Zeiss A-Mount 24mm f/1.8 Lens
- Sony NEX E-Mount 55-210mm f/4-6.3 Lens