DxO Labs has announced DxO Optics Pro 6.6 and Filmpack 3 for Mac and Windows. DxO Optics Pro 6.6 adds RAW file support for the following cameras:
- Nikon D5100 (Standard or Elite edition)
- Olympus E-5 (Elite edition)
- Panasonic DMC GF1 (Standard or Elite edition)
- Panasonic DMC GF2 (Standard or Elite edition)
- Pentax K-R (Standard or Elite edition)
Additionally, more than 100 new DxO Optics Modules are now available to DxO Optics Pro users, covering numerous Canon, Fuji, Nikon, Panasonic, Pentax, and Sony cameras.
DxO Filmpack 3 adds ten new film looks and ten new color filters, along with the ability to create custom film looks with several new controls including:
- Hue/Saturation/Luminance sliders for additional color creative control
- Channel mixer for extended Black & White rendering styles
- Creative vignetting to give images a particular look
- Noise removal tool for more precise grain control
DxO Optics Pro 6.6 costs $99 for the standard edition, and $199 for the elite edition, while DxO Filmpack 3 is priced between $49 and $99. More details on DxO Labs’ website.