Think Tank Photo has announced 5 new, rather small pouches and holders to handle the little things that rattle around in your camera bag.
The usefulness of these little bags should be immediately apparent. However, you can find more info at the links above and in the full press release below.
Think Tank Photo Press Release
Think Tank Photo just released solutions for carrying those smaller items that tend to rattle around and get lost in photographers’ bags and pockets. These include the Credential Holder, the AA Battery Holder, the Passport Holder, and the Large and Small Travel Pouches.
- The Credential Holder features a clear window that always keeps credentials of various sizes in view, an adjustable neck strap, a zippered business card pocket on the front flap, a roomy interior pocket that fits a smart phone, and a back side that has two pen pockets and a pocket that fits a reporter’s pad or small note pad. Exterior dimensions: 5.7″ W x 7″ H x 0.3″ D (14.5 x 17.8 x 0.8cm). Weight: 0.1lbs (0.05kg).
- Small AA batteries are one of those accessories that tend to fall to the bottom of whatever bag being used. The AA Battery Holder lets photographers store eight AA batteries in a soft, compact case that folds in half and is easy to find. Exterior Dimensions: 3″ W x 3″ H x 0.5″ D (7.6 x 7.6 x 1.3cm). Weight: 0.05lbs (0.02kg).
- Travel humid or inclement weather can beat up a passport. With the Passport Holder photographers can carry one passport, airline ticket, credit cards and other identification in a sleek leather case. It features a front pocket for airline ticket stubs and three small pockets for additional identification, coffee gift cards, frequent flyer membership cards, and the like. External dimensions: 3.8″ W x 5.5″ H x 0.5″ D (9.7 x 14 x 1.3cm). Weight: 0.1lbs (0.05kg).
- When forced to mix photo gear and clothing in a roller or backpack, clothing often gets wedged into a corner. The Travel Pouch-Large is designed to hold clothing and other items that need to be protected in a lightweight and soft pouch. It folds easily when empty and the mesh front keeps the enclosed items visible. It features a webbing carrying handle. External dimensions: 11.5″ W x 15.5″ H x 3″ D (29.2 x 39.4 x 7.6cm). Weight: 0.3lbs (0.1kg).
- The Travel Pouch-Small is a smaller pouch for organizing non-photo gear, such as toiletries and socks. It is lightweight and soft, and folds easily when empty. The mesh front keeps enclosed items visible. It features a webbing carrying handle. External dimensions: 6.7″ W x 10″ H x 2.5″ D (17 x 25.4 x 6.4cm). Weight: 0.2lbs (0.1kg).
About Think Tank Photo
Headquartered in Santa Rosa, California, Think Tank Photo (www.thinktankphoto.com) is a group of designers and professional photographers focused on studying how photographers work and developing inventive new carrying solutions that meet their needs. They are dedicated to using only the highest quality materials and design principles, and employing materials that are environmentally benign.