DxO Optics Pro v6.5 is now available with support for HDR rendering of single RAW shots, Lightroom 3 integration, improved RAW conversion engine, and support for the following camera models:
- Canon 60D
- Canon S95
- Canon G12
- Pentax K-x
- Sony A290
DxO Optics Pro is available with a 30% discount through December 25 via DxO’s website.
More details in the press release below.
DxO Optics Pro Press Release
November 8, 2010 – DxO Labs today announced the immediate availability of the latest version of its award-winning image enhancement software for demanding photographers, DxO Optics Pro v6.5. Along with providing photographers with high dynamic range (HDR) capability from a single RAW image, version 6.5 improves accessibility and productivity.
DxO Optics Pro v6.5 and upgrades will be offered with an exceptional 30 percent holiday season discount through December 25, 2010.
“There is no software on the market that does so much to improve images while asking so little of the user,” said Cyrille de la Chesnais, Director Sales & Marketing for DxO Labs’ Photography business. “Users that are passionate about image quality can now save more shots from underexposure or high contrast, deliver more detail, and explore more camera and lens combinations knowing that DxO Optics Pro has finely tuned corrections to make their final images flawless.”
What’s new in version 6.5:
* HDR rendering from single RAW shots to reveal the full dynamic range of high contrast scenes without the need for cumbersome bracketing;
* Improved RAW conversion engine for 100 percent automatic processing and unrivalled productivity at any ISO ranging from 100 to 100.000, delivering more natural images;
* Integration of Lightroom 3 support providing photographers with the best of both image processing and image management worlds;
* Numerous interface improvements, including a new large preview window for detailed inspection of images before adding them into a project;
* Support for the following cameras, in both the Standard and Elite editions of DxO Optics Pro:
o Canon EOS 60D, PowerShot S95 and PowerShot G12
o Pentax K-x
o Sony A290
* 150 new DxO Optics Modules covering numerous camera bodies.
Availability and exceptional Holiday Season discount
DxO Optics Pro v6.5 for Windows and Mac, Standard and Elite editions are available from both DxO Labs’ e-store and selected resellers at an exceptional 30 percent holiday season discount until December 25, 2010:
* DxO Optics Pro Standard edition:
o 99 €, reduced from 149 € (for a saving of 50 €)
o $99, reduced from $169 (for a saving of $70)
o £89, reduced from £135 (for a saving of £46)
* DxO Optics Pro Elite edition:
o 199 €, reduced from 299 € (for a saving of 100 €)
o $199, reduced from $299 (for a saving of $100)
o £179, reduced from £269 (for a saving of £90)
All customers who purchased DxO Optics Pro since June 1st, 2009 are entitled to a free upgrade to version 6.5. All other users benefit from the following exceptional 30 percent discounts until December 25, 2010:
* DxO Optics Pro Standard (any version) to DxO Optics Pro 6 Standard:
o 49 €, reduced from 69 €
o $49, reduced from $79
o £39, reduced from £59
* DxO Optics Pro Elite (any version) to DxO Optics Pro 6 Elite:
o 69 €, reduced from 99 €
o $79, reduced from $119
o £59, reduced from £89