Nik Software’s HDR Efex Pro, which was announced in August, is now available for purchase/download.
Here’s the direct link at the Nik Software Store.
“With HDR Efex Pro, photographers can also create the popular and dramatic HDR look from a single image. This feature enables photographers to reprocess images in which either an exposure series was not previously shot or for subject matter that does not lend itself to multiple exposures.
A streamlined workflow and tight integration with Adobe® Photoshop®, Photoshop Lightroom®, and Apple® Aperture™, enables the creation of spectacular HDR images quickly and easily within the software tools photographers already use. HDR Efex Pro has been designed with the power and control to empower those experienced with HDR photography as well as those just entering the realm of HDR.” –Nik Software Press Release
- U Point powered selective tools for fast precise enhancements of contrast, shadow, structure and saturation adjustments
- Proprietary tone mapping technology enabling a wide range of HDR styles and capabilities
- Powerful adjustment controls that yield multiple HDR styles from photo realistic to creative
- Standard and custom presets organized into categories for single-click HDR imaging
- Multiple or single exposure HDR
- Advanced technology for automatic image alignment and reduction of subject motion artifacts known as “ghosts”
- Integrated video-based help system including education on HDR photography techniques