Along with above image that’s rumored to be a leaked shot of the new Pentax K-5 uncovered up by Lens Tip, additional rumors have surfaced about the Pentax K-5′s specifications. A poster over in the Pentax forums provides detailed specifications passed along from a retailer.
Pentax K-5 Rumored Specs
- 16.2MP CMOS Sensor
- 18-point AF
- ISO 50-25600
- 1920 x 1080 25p, 30p
- External mic output
- Magnesium body
- Weather sealing
- $1699 retail price
The Pentax K-5 is rumored to be announced on September 22. Full spec list is below.
Pentax K-5 Full Spec List
$1699 US Body Only
• $1999 AU Body Only
• Magnesium body with plastic and rubber exterior, 80 weather seals.
• Tempered glass top and rear LCD
• 16.2mp Sony EXEMOR Sensor • 23.6 x 15.8 mm CMOS sensor
• Dimensions 131 x 97 x 73mm
• Weight 770g
• Complete new AF system superior algorithms.
• 18-point wide autofocus system (SAFOX IX+)
• 4 Custom AF-C modes, auto, action, portrait, night
• Manual focus
• ISO standard : 200-12800
• Expanded ISO : 50 – 25,600
Movie mode • AVi (Motion JPEG)
• 1920 x 1080 25p, 30p
• 1280×720 25p, 30p
• 640 x 480, 25p, 30p
• Av, Sv, Tv and M modes for video.
• External stereo mic jack.
• Movie processing including Custom Image, Cross Process and selected Digital Filters
• Hybrid VF utilizing translucent LCD to display focus points and framing grid.
• Angle of view coverage: 28mm wide-angle (35mm equivalent)
• Flash Exposure Compensation: -2 EV – +1EV (1/2EV steps)
• P-TTL (Is same P-ttl as in 645D)
• Hot shoe, sync-speed: 1/180 sec. (will have 1/250 available with new flashes to be released First half 2011)
• Wireless-sync with PENTAX dedicated flash and IrSimple.
Continuous shooting • Hi speed: 8fps
Connectivity • USB/Video
• USB 2.0
• Dual SD or SDHC card