Here’s another round of the top sellers from Amazon.com. This time, we’re breaking down the top DSLRs and lenses.
- Canon Rebel T1i
- Nikon D90
- Canon Rebel XS
- Nikon D3000
- Nikon D5000
- Nikon D90 (body only)
- Canon 7D (body only)
- Canon Rebel T2i
- Canon Rebel XSi
- Canon 7D
- Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8
- Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
- Nikon 50mm f/1.8D
- Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED IF AF-S VR
- Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED IF AF-S DX VR
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
- Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM
- Panasonic LUMIX G 20mm f/1.7 Pancake
I can completely understand why these cameras and lenses are selling so well. Other than a couple of the lenses, I’ve used all of these cameras and lenses and have high praises for each of them. I was a bit surprised, however, to see some of the more expensive lenses as top sellers. Even an L-series lens found its way into the top 10.
Also, I suppose that the Nikon D90 and Canon 7D may deserve a bit more credit, since two variations of each camera made it into the top 10.